|Research Paper in Refereed Journal:
- Seemanti Ghosh, Anusree Das, Animesh Ghorai and Timir baran Jha
(2011) Meiotic studies in Musa L. cultivars Chromosome Science 14:
- Seemanti Ghosh, Biswajit Ghosh, Sumita Jha (2008) Polymorphism
in Gloriosa superba. Plant Genetic Resources 7(01): 9-15.
- Seemanti Ghosh and Sumita Jha (2007) Colchicine – an Overview
for Plant Biotechnologists In: Bioactive molecules and Medicinal Plants
(Eds. K.G. Ramawat and J.M. Merillon); Springer, Germany. Chapter 11:
- Seemanti Ghosh, Biswajit Ghosh, Sumita Jha (2007) In vitro
tuberisation of Gloriosa superba L. on basal medium. Scientia
Horticulturae 114: 220–223.
- Seemanti Ghosh, Biswajit Ghosh & Sumita Jha (2006) Aluminium
chloride enhances colchicine production in root cultures of Gloriosa
superba. Biotechnology Letters 28: 497–503.
- Sumita Jha, Maumita Bandyopadhyay, Kuntal Narayan Chaudhuri,
Seemanti Ghosh and Biswajit Ghosh (2005) Biotechnological approaches
for the production of forskolin, withanolides, colchicine and tylophorine.
Plant Genetic Resources 3(2); 101–115.
- Workshop on “Plant Biotechnology: Past, Present and
Future” June, 2002, Centre of Advanced Study, Department of Botany,
University of Calcutta, India.
- 11th All India Congress for Cytology and Genetics, October 28-30, 2002, Sevagram, Maharashtra, India.
Oral presentation: Biotechnological approaches towards production of
- 26th Annual Meeting of Plant Tissue Culture Association, January 15-17,
2004, Mangalore, India.
Poster presentation: Colchicine accumulation in in vitro cultures of
Gloriosa superba L.
- National Seminar on “Classical Cytogenetics and Modern Biotechnology”,
January 24-25, 2005, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Workshop on “Modern techniques in Cytogenetics” March 16-22, 2005, Kolkata, West Bengal, India as resource person.
- Workshop on “Plant tissue culture and genetic transformation” March
30-April 07, 2006, Kolkata, West Bengal, India as Resource Person
- Seminar cum Workshop on “Theoretical Syllabus of Botany Honours and
General Courses” February 21-23, 2008, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Short Term course on “Bioinformatics in Genomics and Proteomics”
09- October 10, 2009, IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal, India.
- 14th All India Congress for Cytology and Genetics, December 1-4, 2009, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Poster presentation: Cytological analysis of Musa accessions in West Bengal.
- National Symposium and 31st Annual Meeting of Plant Tissue Culture
Association, March 3-5, 2010, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- National Symposium on Assessment and Conservation of Plant Genetic
Resources under changing Environment September 08-10, 2010, Department of
Botany, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong, India.
Oral presentation: Chromosomal database of available Musa cultivars in West
- All India Seminar on Recent Trends in Utilization of Plants in Human
Welfare December 24-25, 2010, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Kolkata, Imdia.
Paper Presentation: Medicinal plant and medicinal plant biotechnology in