- A.K.Datta, S.Thappa and Mala Neogy; Mitostatic effects induced by
aluminium salt in some plant species. Environment and Ecology :13(4):
- Mala Neogy and S. Mukherji; Interaction of penicillin with various
membrane active agents on pigment release from beet root tissue. J.
Natl. Bot. Soc. : 50 : 65-67, (1996).
- A.Pem, N.Paul,Mala Neogy and S. Mukherji; Response of pea seedlings
to automobile exhaust. J. Natl. Bot. Soc. : 51 : 93-97, (1997).
- Mala Neogy,J.K. Datta,S Mukherji and A.K. Gorai; Effect of aluminium
on some physiological parameters and seed yield in mungbean(Vigna
radiata L. Wilczek). Indian J. Plant Physiol. :4(4) : 317-319, (1999).
- Mala Neogy, J.K. Datta, S. Mukherji and A.K.Roy; Effect of aluminium
on pigment content, Hill activity and seed yield in mungbean. Indian
J.Plant Physiol. 6(4) : 381-385, (2001).
- Mala Neogy, J Datta, A.K.Roy and S.Mukherji; Changes in Nitrogen,
Protein, Amino acid and Proline content in mungbean (Vigna radiata L.
Wilczek) seedlings as affected by toxic levels of aluminium. Indian J.
Plant Physiol. :7(1) : 62-65, (2002).
- Mala Neogy, J.Datta, A.K.Roy and S.Mukherji; Studies on phytotoxic
effects of aluminium on growth and morphological parameters of Vigna
radiata L. Wilczek. J. Environ. Biol. :23(4) : 411-416, (2002).
- Mala Neogy and S. Mukherji; Effect of aluminium on activities of
antioxidant enzymes in Vigna radiata L. Wilczek. J. Botan. Soc. Bengal
:64(1) : 57-60, (2010).
|Principal investigator UGC Sponsored Minor Research
Antioxidant activities on some leafy vegetables-a comparative study.
Co-Investigator of the project:Documentation of Bidhannagar Flora and
Fauna (Sponsored by Bio-Diversity Board).
One of the Organising members of the:-
- Seminar on Plant Science Research and Human Welfare, 2012 (Dept. of
Botany, Bidhannagr College)
- the “ Biodiversity Concerns in the Present Millenium, 2007.” (Dept.
of Botany, Bidhannagr College)
Participated in ;--
- the Workshop on Presesnt Scenario and Future Prospect of Cryptogamic
Botany,2011.(Organised by Prabir Chatterjee Research Foundation and
Department of Botany, University of Calcutta.
- International Symposium “ A Journey from Plant physiology to Plant
Biology”, 2008. (Organised by Bose Instituted, Kolkata.)
- About 9 UGC Sponsored National Level Seminars
- Darjeeling Govt. College.
- Hoogly Mohsin College,
- Bidhan nagar College