H.O.D. of Botany, Darjeeling Govt. College (1997-1998)
H.O.D. of Botany,
Barasat Govt. College (2011-2012)
Supervision of PhD candidate: 02
Research project: Completed two research projects funded by U.G.C
Seminars/Symposiums: Chaired a Scientific Session in a UGC
sponsored National Seminar conducted by Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda
Centenary College, Rahara, 2013
Delivered Invited Lecture: “Recent concept on Mycology and Plant
Pathology” at Department of Botany, Rishi Bankim Chandra College, Naihati,
|Published Articles & Presented papers in conference :
- Diversity of Mycoflora in conifer forests of Munsiary and its
adjoining areas of Uttarakhand, India, A.K. Das & N. Das;
International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Scinces,
Oct-Nov 2014, vol. 4, Issue -4.
- Study of Aeromycoflora in Indoor and outdoor Environment off
National Library, Kolkata; D. Ghosh, P. Dhar, T. Chakraborty, N. Uddin &
A K Das; International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental
Scinces, July-Sept 2014, vol. 4, Issue -3
- “Bacopa Monnieni (L.) Penn.- a promising antimycotic agent and study
of its effect on acid and alkaline phosphatase activities of Rhizoctonia
solani” S. sengupta, A. K. Das , S.B.Ghosh and S.N. Ghosh,
Journal of Mycopathological Research, Vol. 52, No. 1, April 2014.
- "Identification and distribution of Aeromycoflora in the indoor
environment: West Bengal State Science Congress 2013. Organised by
Deparment of West Bengal State Science and Techology and BESU.
- “Screening of antimicrobial activities of three lichen”, S. Sengupta,
A.K.Das, .NaimUddin, P.Chakraborty, G.Biswas and S.Roy, J.
Mycopathol Research, 50(1), 112-113, 2012.
- “Identification and Distribution of Aeromycoflora in the indoor
environment of Shyambajar Railway Metro Station, Kolkata, India”, D.
Ghosh, P.Dhar, A.K Das and N.Uddin, African Journal Of
Microbiology, 5(31), 5569-5574, 2011.
- “Antifungal potentiality of the latex of Plumeria acutifolia Poir”,
S.Sengupta, S.N.Ghosh and A.K.Das, Indian Phytopathology, 61(4),
- “Antimycotic potentiality of the plant Extract, Bacopa monieri (L).
Penn.”, S.Sengupta, S.N.Ghosh and A.K.Das, Research Journal of
Botany, 3(2), 83-89, 2008.
- "Four foliicolous hyphomycetes from Nagaland”, T.K. Jana, A.K Das
and S.N.Ghosh, J. Mycopathol. Research, 46(1), 101-103, 2008.