Supervision of PhD candidate: 02
Research project: Completed two research projects funded by U.G.C (1998)
Seminars/Symposiums: Chaired a Scientific Session in a
National Seminar conducted by Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Centenary
College, Rahara in 2013.
Delivered Invited Lecture: “Recent concept on Mycology and Plant
Pathology” at Department of Botany, Rishi Bankim Chandra College,Naihati
|Published Articles & Presented papers in conference in
the last five years (2008-2013):
- "Identification and distribution of Aeromycoflora in the indoor
environment: West Bengal State Science Congress 2013. Organised by
Deparment of West Bengal State Science and Techology and BESU.
- “Screening of antimicrobial activities of three lichen”, S. Sengupta,
A.K.Das, .NaimUddin, P.Chakraborty, G.Biswas and S.Roy, J. Mycopathol
Research, 50(1), 112-113, 2012.
- “Identification and Distribution of Aeromycoflora in the indoor
environment of Shyambajar Railway Metro Station, Kolkata, India”, D.
Ghosh, P.Dhar, A.K Das and N.Uddin, African Journal Of Microbiology,
5(31), 5569-5574, 2011.
- “Antifungal potentiality of the latex of Plumeria acutifolia Poir”,
S.Sengupta, S.N.Ghosh and A.K.Das, Indian Phytopathology, 61(4),
- “Antimycotic potentiality of the plant Extract, Bacopa monieri (L).
Penn.”, S.Sengupta, S.N.Ghosh and A.K.Das, Research Journal of Botany,
3(2), 83-89, 2008.
- "Four foliicolous hyphomycetes from Nagaland”, T.K. Jana, A.K Das
and S.N.Ghosh, J. Mycopathol. Research, 46(1), 101-103, 2008.