Instruction for students to be followed during final examination,
2020 on on-line platform:
- Click on the specific subject to view / download question
papers in pdf format
- Examination duration will be of two hours with additional 30
minutes allotted for downloading of questions and for uploading
the answer scripts.
- Write your answer in one side of the A4 size paper with
proper both side margin and with a front page containing the
- Name of examination: BA/BSC Part III (Honours) Examination, 2020
- Date of Examination:
- Roll No:
- Registration No:
- Total Number of Pages:
- No name and signature are allowed in any part of the answer
- Each page must contain Roll No., Registration No., Paper
name, Page number.
- Use only black ink pen.
- Take a clear photo of your answer scripts using your smart
phone camera or scan. Please recheck the quality of pdf file
before submission, it must be legible because resubmission is
- Convert all pages into single PDF file.
- Total file size (single PDF) should be less than 25 MB.
- Submit the file with proper file name as instructed:
candidates Registration No Paper name/module name.pdf
- Attach the file to the email.
- Submit the file to the correct email address only, which
will be provided along with subject name on the college website.
Any further query/confusion please contact your respective
- Submission of Answer script (pdf file) can be done through
other permissible means instructed by the University/respective
The practical examinations would be held through online
mode by college as per schedule which will be available on the