Dr. Tripti Roy
|Designation||Associate Professor in West Bengal Education Service|
First class in M.Sc. in Botany, Kalyani University (1988)
First class in B.Ed, Kalyani University (1994)
Ph.D, Kalyani University (1995)
|Specialization||Plant Physiology and Biochemistry|
26 years of teaching experience including 09 years of postgraduate teaching.
- Krishnanagar Government College: 1997-2012
- Bethune College: 2012-till date
- Studies on Lichen of Eastern India with particular reference to their Nitrogen Fixing Ability.
- Participated in National Seminar 'Biodiversity: threat & conservation through traditional & Biotechnological Approaches' at Motijhill College 2012.
- Participated in one day workshop on 'UG syllabus in Botany-it's present limitations and upgradation' at Kalyani University in the Department of Botany, 2011.
- Supervised PG dissertations in Bethune College.
- H.O.D. of Botany, Krishnanagar Government College (2005-2011).