Dr. Tripti Roy
M.Sc. in Botany, Kalyani University (1988)
B.Ed, Kalyani University (1994)
Ph.D, Kalyani University (1995)
|Specialization||Plant Physiology and Biochemistry|
22 years of teaching experience including 07 years of postgraduate teaching.
- Krishnanagar Government College: 1997-2012
- Bethune College: 2012-till date
- Studies on Lichen of Eastern India with particular reference to their Nitrogen Fixing Ability. Supervised PG dissertations in Bethune College.
Paper Presentation/Invited lecture
- Participated in National Seminar ‘Biodiversity: threat & conservation through traditional & Biotechnological Approaches’ at Motijhill College 2012.
- Participated in one day workshop on ‘UG syllabus
in Botany-it’s present limitations and upgradation’
at Kalyani University in the Department of Botany,
Other academic pursuits
H.O.D. of Botany, Krishnanagar Government College (2005-2011)