Dr. Srirupa Banerjee
|Qualification||M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry Specialization) (Jadavpur
Ph.D. (Synthetic Organic Photochemistry) (Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur,Kolkata-32, 2010).
- May, 2009 - December, 2015 -Taki Government College
- December, 2015 - till date- Bethune College.
- Experience of PG course at Bidhannagar College and APC College as a guest faculty
- Teaching: Organic Chemistry.
- Research: Synthetic organic photochemistry, Photoredox Catalysis.
- DST funded research Project: Project No: SB/FT/CS-160/2012 dated 01/08/2014, Duration: 2014-2017, Rs. 25 Lakh (Sanctioned), Title: Visible light photoredox catalysis: Towards an environment friendly approach to organic synthesis.
- Photochemically synthesized palladium nanoparticles with catalytic activity at ppb levels for C-C coupling reactions Abhijit Paul, Debnath Chatterjee, Rajkamal, Srirupa Banerjee and Somnath Yadav RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 71253. (ISSN - 2046-2069)
- Metal free visible light photoredox activation of PhI(OAc)2 for the conversion of arylboronic acids to phenols" Abhijit Paul, Debnath Chatterjee, Rajkamal, TanmoyHalder, Srirupa Banerjee and Somnath YadavTetrahedron Letters, 2015, 56, 2496.(ISSN 0040-4039)
- Enantiomericorganogelators from D-/L- arabinose for phase selective gelation of crude oil and their gel as a photochemical micro reactor, Rajkamal, Debnath Chatterjee, Abhijit Paul, Srirupa Banerjee and SomnathYadav, Chemical Communications, 2014, 50, 12131-12134.[ISSN 1359-7345 (print) 1364-548X (web)]
- Photoinduced Electron Transfer (PET) reactions of cis-dibenzoylalkenes with amines: An efficient reduction of the C=C bond S. Banerjee, S. Yadav, S. Lahiri, Organic Letters, 2009, 11, 3494-3497.(ISSN 1523-7060)
- Diels-Alder reaction between cyclohexadienes and diastereotopic trans-dienophiles: An experimental and computational investigation" S. Lahiri*, S. Yadav, S. Banerjee, M. P. Patil, R. B. Sunoj, J. Org. Chem., 2008, 73, 435-444.(ISSN 0022-3263)
- Synthesis of bicyclo[3.2.1]octanones via ketyl radical promoted rearrangements under reductive PET conditions" S. Yadav, S. Banerjee, D. Maji, S. Lahiri*, Tetrahedron, 2007, 63, 10979-10990.(ISSN 0040-4020)
- Former HOD, Department of Chemistry, Taki Govt. College (2009 to 2012)