Dr. Rupa Pal
|Specialization||Real and Complex Analysis|
9 years of teaching experience with serving the following colleges
- Hooghly Mohsin College from July 2006 to July 2007.
- Jhargram Raj College from July 2007 to February 2014.
- Bethune College from February 2014
- Awarded NET CSIR fellowship in 2002 and worked as a full-time fellow in University of Kalyani.
- Areas of Interest : Complex Analysis
- Lahiri, I and Pal, Rupa, Non-linear differential polynomials sharing 1-points, Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, Vol. , 2006, pp.161-168.
- Lahiri, I and Pal, Rupa, On results of G. Brosch and T. C. Alzahary, Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. , pp.91-102.
- Lahiri, I and Pal, Rupa, Meromorphic functions sharing three values with finite weights, Indian Journal of Pure and Apllied Mathematics, Vol. , 2009, pp.275-287.
- Lahiri, I and Pal, Rupa, Non-linear differential polynomials sharing 1-points - II, Indian Journal of Mathematics, Vol. , pp.277-291.
- Lahiri, I and Pal, Rupa, Uniqueness of meromorphic functions and weighted sharing, Article 18. Australian Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol.
- Lahiri, I and Pal, Rupa, On Nevanlinna's five value theorem, Communicated.