Dr. Roli Shukla Ray
|Specialization||Ecology & Parasitology|
- Bethune College - 29th November, 2006 onwards
- Completed a Minor Research Project under UGC scheme in 2011 (18 months duration) on 'Study of behaviour and ecology of frugivorous bats in urban ecosystem' vide reference no. F.PSW-055/09-10(ERO) dated 09.10.2009.
- Isolation, chemical characterization and seasonal variation of some primary and secondary biochemicals of C. Nocturnum, Goutam Chandra1*, Roli Shukla, Anupam Ghosh, Indranil Bhattacharjee, Nandita Chowdhury, Soroj Kumar Chatterjee, Arup Kumar Ghosh and Soumendranath Chatterjee, Chapter 22, RPMP Vol. 23- Phytopharmacology and Therapeutic values V., (2008) 304-318
- Effect of four fruit extracts on Rhode Island Red poultry chicks infected with E.tenella. P.K Bandyopadhyay, J.N Bhakta and R. Shukla, Animal Biology 58 (2008) 13-22
- Eimeria Indiana (Apicomlexa, Sporozoea), a new eimerian species from the hen, Gallus gallus domesticus (Aves, Phasianidae), in India ,P.K Bandyopadhyay, J.N Bhakta and R. Shukla, Protistology 4 (3), 203-206 (2006)