Sri. Prasenjit Singha
|Specialization||Mathematical quantum mechanics|
12 years of teaching experience with serving the following colleges
- College in North Bengal from June 2003 to July 2006
- Hooghly Mohsin College from August 2006 to February 2015
- Bethune College from March 2015.
- Awarded NET CSIR fellowship in 2001 and worked as a full-time fellow in University of Burdwan from June 2002 to May 2003
- B Sahu and P . Singha, Arbitrary Amplitude Ion Acoustic Solitary Waves in an Unmagnetized Two Electron Population Ultra-Relativistic Dense Plasmas , Springer,2013, Earth Moon Planets, DOI 1.1007/s11038-013-9417-3.
- D. Dutta,P. Singha and B Sahu , Interlaced Linear- Nonlinear Wave Propagation in a WarmMulticomponent Plasma, Physics of Plasmas, 2014, 21, 122304, DOI 10.1063/1.4904380.