Dr. Kanya Sen Gupta
|Designation||Assistant Professor, Bethune College, Kolkata|
|Qualification||MA. (University of Durham , England)
Ph.D. (Jadavpur University)
|Specialization||Philosophy of Language and Continental Philosophy|
6 years of teaching experience.
Guest Lecturer , Rabindra Bharati University , 2008-9 (PG Experience)
- Taki Government College -- January 2, 2009 to September 30, 2013
- Bethune College -October 1, 2013 onwards
- Project Fellow, Radhakrishnan Study Centre, Rabindra Bharati University, 2001-2
- Searle's Internalist Approach to Language, Allied Publishers Pvt. Ltd. ISBN 9788184249965, New Delhi, June 2015
- 'Human Rights From Philosophical Perspective' , Dr. Kanya Sengupta in the book, Human Rights in Philosophical Perspective, Rupa Bal (ed) , Kolkata : Sanskrit Pustak Bhandar ,2017,ISBN : 978-93-83368-22-8.
- The Problem of Incontinent Action: Davidson, Heritage, Vol. 3, Bethune College, ISSN 2349-9583 in 2016
- 'Language and Communication : Husserl and Heidegger', Philosophical Writings, Feb, 2015
- 'Rabindranath and Radhakrishnan on Religion and
God : A Comparative Study'
In Anthology , Religious Views And Radhakrishnan, Radhakrishnan Study
- 'Rabindranath on Education' in Anthology,
Perspective On Education, Jadavpur
- 'Is Searle an Internalist ?' , Philosophical Writings (International Journal published from England) , University of Durham , No 35 , Summer 2007, published in 2009. ISSN No 1361-9365
- 'Chomsky on Innateness', Journal of Indian Council of Philosophical Research (JICPR) , Volume XXIII , Number 1, January-March, 2006. ISSN No 0970-7794
- 'Rabindranather Shikshaabhaabnaa' (in Bengaii), Muralidhar Girls' College, 2006.
- 'Competence , Performance and Creativity', Jadavpur Journal of Philosophy (JJP), Volume15:Number1&2:2003
- 'Chomsky on Knowledge of Language', JJP , Volume II , Nos. 1&2, 1999
- Member of Durham First
- Member of Indian Council of Philosophical Research