- Since 1986
- A.B.N Seal College, Cooch-Behar (1986-1989)
- Maulana Azad College (1989-1998)
- Chandernagore College (1998-2006)
- Bidhannagar College (2006-2015)
- Shahid Matangini Hazra Government College for Women, Nimtouri (June, 2015-January, 2016)
- Bethune College (2016- till date)
Resource Person at the National level Workshop on "Teaching
Literature: Going Beyond Lectures" organized by Rashtraguru
Surendranath College, Barrackpore on April 12, 2017.
PhD dissertation on Yeats
- "Values and Ethics in 19th Century English Literature" in Ethics & Values Different Perspectives, Mohta Publishing House in association with Ethics and Value Education Committee, Bethune College, Kolkata, 12th August 2021, ISBN : 978-81-932331-5-3
- "Yeats and Lady Gregory" in in Heritage vol. 5, 2018. ISSN 2349-9588
- Robert Browning: 'My Last Duchess', Porphyria's Lover' in Study Material EEG, Netaji Subhash Open University, 2017
- "The Symbolist Movement in France and English Literature" in France and the Francophonie, 2013
- "Yeats's 'Autobiographies': A Poetic Testament" in the Journal of the Department of English, Vol XXXIV, Nos. 1 & 2, 2007-8. Published by University of Calcutta.
- "Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar", in Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya Textbook, 2006
- "WB Yeats" in NSOU Textbook, 2000
- Part of the inspection team to assess the feasibility of introduction of PG in English at Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith on July 20, 2017.
- PGBOS member, Department of English, Calcutta University.