Dr. Debjani Sinha Ray
|Qualification||M.Sc. in Botany, Kalyani University (1985).
Ph. D., Kalyani University (1991) in plant cell
and tissue culture.
|Specialization||Plant Physiology and Biochemistry.|
20 years of teaching experience including 11 years of postgraduate teaching.
- Bethune College:1999-2012
- Jhargram Raj College: 2012-2014
- Bethune College : 2014 - till date
- Supervised PG dissertations, Bethune College.
- PG dissertation area: Phytoremediation, study of senescence in plants
Article in journals
- Somatic Embryogenesis and plant Regeneration from cultured Leaf Explants of Zea mays.D.Sinha Ray and P.D.Ghosh.Annals of Botany,66,497-500 (1990).
- Source- Sink Relationship : Control of
Photosynthesis in the Flag Leaf by the Panicle in
N.Maitra, D.Sinha Ray and S.P.Sen,Plant Cell Physiol.28(5):911-917 (1987)
- Behaviour of α-amylase during morphogenesis in
vitro in maize. D Sinha Ray ,R.Das and P.D.Ghosh.
Cell Chr. Res.10 ,84-87 (1987).
Other academic pursuits
- Member, Undergraduate Expert Committee of Botany,Kalyani University