Smt. Debadeepa Banerjee
|Qualification||M.Sc (Applied Psychology, 1st class 1st)
PG Diploma (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)
|Specialization||Organizational Development and Human Resource Management|
- Bethune College, February, 2015 - till date.
- Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College, August,2010- February,2015 as Part Time Teacher
- West Bengal State University, Department of Psychology, January, 2011- January, 2015 as guest faculty.
- University of Calcutta, Department of Applied Psychology, August, 2012- December, 2014 as guest faculty.
- Received Prof. Dipak Bhat Award for presenting best paper of the session at the 50th National and International conference of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology in January, 2015.
- Received Prof. A. N. Banerjee Memorial award for achieving highest marks in MA/MSc, 2010 in Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta.
- Received Foundation Subsistence Award (Asia Foundation) in Applied Psychology for the year 2008.
Article Published in Book
- Banerjee, D. & Ray A. (2015). Is Knowledge Management a predictor of Team Effectiveness and Job Satisfaction: an empirical observation on IT professionals of Kolkata. Paradigm Shift in Business Practices and Corporate Management. Levant Books, India and The National Council of Education, Bengal; ISBN: 978-93-84106-23-2
- Ray, S. & Banerjee D. (2014). Organizational Citizenship Behavior of Bengali medium high school teachers (Govt. aided): its subjective correlates, Recent Approaches in Mental Health Research; K. P. Bagchi & Company, ISBN No. 978-81-7074-349-1
- Bhattacharjee, S. & Banerjee D. (2014). Impact
of perceived emotional intelligence on Facebook
addiction of students pursuing higher education
(graduation and post-graduation), Recent Approaches
in Mental Health Research, K. P. Bagchi & Company;
ISBN No. 978-81-7074-349-1
Articles published in journals
- Mitra, R. & Banerjee, D. (2017), Personality of Dancers and No dancers: An Exploration, Indian Journal of Health and Wellbeing, Vol. 8 (10). PP-1162-1169.
- Banerjee, S. & Banerjee, D. (2017), Coping strategies as Correlates of Online Shopping Attitude of Young Adults of Kolkata, Indian Journal of Health and Wellbeing, Vol. 8 (10). PP-1226-1231.
- Banerjee, D. & Ray A. (2016). Knowledge Management as Predictor of Transformational Leadership: An Empirical Observation on Middle Managers of IT Companies of Kolkata, International Journal of Education & Management Studies, Vol. 6 (02). ISSN-p-2231-5632 e-2321-3671.
- Banerjee, D. and Ray A. (2015). Knowledge Management: Some Theoretical Approaches, Heritage, An Academic Journal. Vol II. ISSN No. 2349-9583
- Banerjee, D. and Gupta H. N. (2012). A
comparison of organizational learning practices
between the middle managers of two private service
sectors, Bank and Insurance, Journal of
Psychometry, 26:2; pp. 28-35. ISSN 0971-6939.